Do you often experience that you feel like you run out of things to say in a conversation with someone?
If yes, what is the reason?
1) If you have been attaining such conversation techniques as referencing from scripts or storytelling, your improvement could be limited by them. It is not easy to recall the script or what the technique has taught you to do from memory while you are engaged in a conversation with another person. Unless the situation requires only few minutes of conversation, few dialogues or a one-sided presentation, you will soon run out of things to say using such technique.
2) You are believing in an unrealistic technique. You do need to have confidence, have sense of humor and listen to the other person. But, I think there are limitations fundamentally apparent in these advices.
● How do you show confidence in a conversation?
● How do you put funny elements in conversations?
● How do you pay attention to the other person?
I believe that these advices are realistically very difficult.
3) What is your opinion on the necessity of humor in a conversation? Or, the importance of pronunciation and body language in a conversation? You are probably well aware of the rightful situations which need some sense of humor or otherwise. Being funny at the wrong timing.
Sense of humor can be a supplementary aspect of a conversation but it is not an essential factor. If humor was essential in a conversation, every eloquent speaker in the world would be comedians. Pronunciation and body-language helps in a conversation. But they are not the core factors in a conversation. A person who is at a good conversation can become an eloquent speaker if he possesses proper body language and pronunciation. But is a person with good body-language and pronunciation is not good at having a conversation, then that person is not an eloquent speaker.
Dr. Stephen Hawking does not have good pronunciation or body language but he is making astounding conversations.
Ultimately, a conversation technique has to be the conversation itself.
If so, what is the reason for 'unsatisfactory conversation'? That is why you have no idea on 'what is needed to be said'. In other words, there is no 'topic'.
It's very simple. The reason for the lack of conversation is because there is no topic.
A car is needed to drive. Baseball equipment is needed to play baseball. Money is needed to buy things. And a topic is needed to make a conversation.
It's a great way to improve your conversations with your friends and family. This is the solution I'm providing you.
You know many conversation techniques already either consciously or unconsciously.
Nevertheless, you were not able to learn the conversation technique. Rather, you become a collector of conversation techniques. Do you really want to learn something? Our exercise does not only help with conversations. We can help you perfectly change your lifestyle. PS. We will continue to upgrade to the value of our course.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who want to learn real conversation (or small talk) techniques.
100% FREE COURSE-- Link- https://www.udemy.com/unlimited-conversation/?couponCode=LTEC0001 » »