Home / Services / Legal

Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A534768

What To Do If Workers Coverage Get Denied? Call Attorney (San Diego, CA, California, USA)

If you are injured at work, whether due to routine activities or violence from a customer, you should be covered through workers’ compensation. The attorneys know that is not always what happens. In fact, many people lose their jobs for reporting injuries.

At Hiden, Rott & Oertle, LLP, they are here to make sure that does not happen to you. When you need a San Diego workers compensation attorney » , you can contact for a free consultation by calling 619-630-0205.

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
34 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox