Dalhousie Hill Station Himachal Pradesh
Dalhousie is one of the charming hill stations and amazing nature beauty adds the charm of the place. It is situated at a distance of 80 km from Pathankot with at an elevation of 2000 meters above the sea level. Due to its pleasant climate and cool environment it is one of the most preferred tourist destinations. Dalhousie is a small hill station but one of the most famous hill stations of Himachal Pradesh located in Chamba district. The charming town got its name from its founder “Lord Dalhousie”, he was the British Governor General in India in 19th century and established in 1854. The charming town was one of the favourite summer destinations of Britishers. Dalhousie is known as the “Little Switzerland of India”. It’s scenic beauty, mountains, Rivers, Green environment, Cool and pleasant weather, beautiful Snow capped mountains, thick forest of Pines, Deodar, Oaks and Rhododendron etc attract thousand of the tourists from all around the country not only Indians but Foreigner are also preferred to visit this destinations. Dalhousie is full of charm of old world and has charming Colonial Architecture with Beautiful Churches. The town is spread over 14 sq km built on five hills and lies on the bank of River River. Satdhara Falls, Khajjar, Panch Pulla, Kalatop Wildlife sanctuary, Daikund Peak etc are the major attraction of the town. This beautiful town is far from more crowds and the hustle and Bustle of the city. The town is present the Ancient Temples, Art, Handicrafts and Hindu Culture of 6th century. It is an ideal destination for who want to relax and remove the stress and get some unforgettable memories for whole life. Trekking, Rock climbing and River Rafting are Adventure Activities which perform here by the tourists. April to September is the best time for visit this charming hill station and one can enjoy with snow during the January to till February. Don’t forget to carry woollen clothes during the winter season. Good options for stay are available here like hotels, home stays, Guest house etc. There are various options for delicious foods are available here like Restaurants, hotels, Dhabas, etc and variety of food are also available here like Indian, Chinese, Tibetan, Mughlai and south Indian etc. The town is well connected by Air, Road and Railways. Dalhousie is a perfect weekend gateway for honeymooners and nature lovers and weather is pleasant throughout the year.
There are lots of tourists attractions like –
• Khajjar is a beautiful small town located near the Dalhousie and known as the “Mini Switzerland of India”.
• Panch Pulla is a charming waterfall surrounding by the five stream of water which flow together here.
• Sathdhara Falls is one of the must visit place in Dalhousie and the water of the fall has medicinal Properties to cure the skin.
• Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the popular tourists attractions and rich in Flora and Fauna, Leopard, Bear, Deer, Langur, jackal, Himalayan Black Marten, Barking Goral etc are found here.
• Daikund Peak is the highest peak in the area overlooks the hills and rivers which flow here.
• Subhash Baoli got its name from Great Freedom Fighter Subhash Chandra Bose and a beautiful water stream is flow with medicinal properties.
• Bakrota Hills is the highest area in Dalhousie.
• St John Church is one of the oldest churchs in Dalhousie.
• Chamunda Devi Temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali and one of the religious centres.
Plan your Dalhousie Hill Station Himachal Pradesh with Himachal Tour Packages.com Unit of Bhandari Travelz Private Limited
If you are planning to visit Dalhousie Hill Station Himachal Pradesh then travel with Established Tour Operator or Travel Agent who provides you best service during journey & can help you out during trip.
We at Bhandari Travelz Private Limited providing you excellent services to our reputed client from last 15 years. We have a massive list of travellers who travel with every year. For Dalhousie Hill Station Himachal Pradesh Booking contact to our 24X7 Customer Care at +91- 9971676757 , 9313353419 Mail us at: email@example.com » ; Visit us at: www.himachaltourpackages.com