1. Prepares checks & vouchers for company’s expenses.
2. Responsible for preparing PCF and other personal reimbursements.
3. Schedule release of checks and monitors collection report.
4. Ensure that monthly reports such as Check series – monthly expenses dated and PDC are wellmonitored.
5. Updating of summary of suppliers.
6. Monitoring of government and company deductions.
7. Bank reconciliation and preparation of journal vouchers for payroll & deductions.
1. Graduate of any 4-year course preferably with Accountancy degree or any related course.
2. With strong motivation, and dedication for work.
3. Must be keen on details.
4. Willing to work in Quezon City.
5. Preferably with 1-4 years’ experience in the same field.
NOTE: There is a 7 days training with 300 allowance per day. You will receive it once you passed the
training. If not, you are no longer entitled for the allowance.
SALARY RANGE: P13,000 – P16,000
Mon-Thu, 9am to 7:30pm
Friday, 9am to 8pm
Please review the qualifications above before applying, if you think you are qualified and very much
willing to attend the interview, you may send your resumes to email@example.com » or just click
And please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field (example: Treasury Officer
based in QC)
KINDLY SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO HR MELVIN CASIM WITH THIS NUMBER 0906-453-1990 FOR
NOTE: All positions are for DIRECT HIRE and not under agency.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.