This position is responsible for the financial, clerical and administrative functions to ensure efficient
maintenance and processing of accounts payable transaction and payment of payroll.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To prepare Financial Reports every month
• To produce monthly Project Profit Report
• To produce Budget vs Actual Overhead Expense Report
• To prepare and timely process accounts payable
• To ensure accurate and timely filing of statutory returns (Monthly & Quarterly Expanded
Withholding Tax & VAT)
• To deliver accurate and timely payment of payroll
• Accountancy Graduate
• Knowledgeable of general book keeping procedures
• Preferably with three (3) years Accounting/Finance experience
• Computer Literate
Please review the qualifications above before applying, if you think you are qualified and very much
willing to attend the interview, you may send your resumes to email@example.com »
And please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field (example: Office Staff based
in Quezon City)
KINDLY SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO HR MELVIN CASIM WITH THIS NUMBER 0906-453-1990
NOTE: All positions are for DIRECT HIRE and NOT UNDER AGENCY.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.