We are looking for Human Resources (HR) Manager, who truly enjoys sourcing, qualifying, recruiting, and training highly qualified personnel to join an already incredibly talented team of individuals.
* The HR position includes undertaking a variety of HR administrative duties such as;
* Growing our team's talent pipeline by continuously improving sourcing tactics.
* Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems within the localities you are assigned to
* Provide counseling on policies and procedures to those new candidates that pass our rigorous qualification process and are accepted as part of our team.
* Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
* Familiarity with social media recruiting is a big plus
* Helping tweak our existing onboarding plans to create an effective process that would match the local or national norms
* Developing training and development programs for new recruits in Egypt
* Assist in performance management processes
* Must be able to support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues, if needed
* Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
* Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
* Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
* Assist colleagues whenever necessary
* Proven experience as HR Manager, administrator other HR position (at least 2+ years)
* Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.) is a plus, but not required
* Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
* Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
* Must have outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
* A big MUST HAVE excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A very big MUST HAVE Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
* Must have a STRONG ethics and reliability
* BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field is a plus
* Excellent in English Speaking / Writing is a required, without that we would not be able to hire you
* And of course, you must reside in Cairo, Egypt.
Submit the following:
* Resume/CV with work and salary history for the last 3 years,
* A quick video recording of "a short introduction of yourself, why you are best fit for this job."
* List of any HR training you may have had.
* Either of those Skype ID, Hangouts, WhatsApp
* Application letter including a brief introduction of yourself and why you think you are the best candidate for this job.
The salary rate is 7,500+ EGP per month.